Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jagdalpur Day 1

..This year I went to my native place to celebrate EID. I was in high spirits because after 2 years I am going to celebrate this festival at my home town. I stayed there for four days, and I utilized my holidays for photography too. Daily morning I woke up early for prayer and after that, I went out to get some good photographs for my blog.

On very fist day I choosed my granny’s backyard for photography. There were so many Varieties of plant in the garden. I got some good shots at morning time. I found that my mobile cam was unable to take close subject photograph in harsh sunlight. I was content, while clicking Dragonfly’s and spiders photos. I clicked so many shots but most of them were out of focus. But after several attempts I got it.



Dragonfly...


Ready To Fly...



Rest Time...


Web World...



Weaving web...


Softy...


End of Life...


I Am Alone...



New Born...


Red & White...


Colors of Life...


Out of Focus...



Reaching New Heights...

Closeup...


Crystal Drops...


Rose...


Pinky Pinky...


Swirl...

Mix & Match...


Dew Drops...


Red Rose...


Hibiscus...


Pollen...



Wild Fruits
...


Perfect White
...


Ladies Finger Flower...


Ladies Finger...


Flowers & Ants...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

naimishika said...

you did a fantastic job. please visit me at www.my-mobile-photography.blogspot.com